Answers provided for informational purposes only – not intended as professional advice on any particular situation. This site disclaims all liability for Answers.
Filter by Topic:
There are several places where you can sell your car parts:
1. Online marketplaces: Websites like eBay, Craigslist, and Facebook Marketplace allow you to list your car parts for sale. These platforms have a wide reach and attract a large number of potential buyers.
2. Forums and online communities: There are various online communities and forums dedicated to car enthusiasts and DIY mechanics. Participating in these platforms and listing your parts for sale can help you reach a targeted audience.
3. Local classifieds or newspapers: Many cities and towns have local classifieds or newspapers where you can advertise your car parts for sale. This can be particularly useful if you prefer to sell locally.
4. Local salvage yards or junkyards: If you have used or salvageable car parts, you can contact local salvage yards or junkyards to see if they are interested in purchasing them. These establishments often acquire parts in order to resell or use them in repairing other vehicles.
5. Auto parts stores: Some auto parts stores may be interested in purchasing used or new car parts, especially if they are in high demand. You can reach out to these stores to see if they would be interested in buying your parts.
6. Online classifieds specific to car parts: There are websites dedicated specifically to buying and selling car parts. Examples include Car-Part.com and PartsMarket. These platforms allow you to list your parts and connect with potential buyers.
Remember to take high-quality photos of your parts, provide accurate descriptions, and price them competitively to attract buyers....Read More
I've changed the water pump and the hoses and the thermostat but it's still getting hot what else could it beAnswer
AnonymousRead 1 More Answer
Check your radiator I'll bet that will solve your problem get to a radiator shop and have it boiled out, used to go to a shop on Speedway and they were good but I don't know if their still there. Just before the hi way on the north side of the street
AnonymousThe cost to replace the front windshield on a 2012 Hyundai Veloster can vary depending on various factors such as location, the type of windshield needed (OEM or aftermarket), and the service provider you choose. On average, the cost can range from $150 to $400 for the windshield replacement....Read More