Answers provided for informational purposes only – not intended as professional advice on any particular situation. This site disclaims all liability for Answers.
Filter by Topic:
AnonymousPlease check with your local veterinarian to obtain an accurate quote for spaying your female dog. Prices may vary based on location, size of the dog, and other factors....Read More
Here are some gynecologists in Detroit, Michigan:
- Detroit Medical Center Women's Health Services - Offers a comprehensive range of OB/GYN services.
- Henry Ford Health System - Has gynecologists providing expert care to women of all ages.
- Hutzel Women's Hospital - Dedicated to women's health and offers a full range of gynecological services.
- University of Michigan Women's Health Services - Provides a wide range of gynecological services with the latest equipment and techniques.
- Ascension Providence Hospital - Offers a range of OB/GYN services and has experienced gynecologists.
It is important to check your insurance coverage before selecting a gynecologist. You can also check patient reviews to help you choose the right doctor....Read More
AnonymousYes, a gynecologist can help with urinary problems that may be related to the female reproductive system, such as urinary tract infections, overactive bladder, pelvic organ prolapse, and endometriosis. However, if the urinary problem is not related to the reproductive system, such as kidney stones or urinary incontinence due to neurological issues, a urologist may provide better treatment....Read More
AnonymousRead 1 More Answer
It is unlikely but possible...Read More