Answers provided for informational purposes only – not intended as professional advice on any particular situation. This site disclaims all liability for Answers.
Filter by Topic:
There was a gentleman in luray who owned luray pest control for many years who was this man and where is his family now???Answer
AnonymousI am not a lawyer, but I can provide some general information. Giving away property before receiving Social Security Income (SSI) or Social Security Administration (SSA) benefits may affect your eligibility for these benefits. Both SSI and SSA have asset limits, which means if you have too many assets, you may not be eligible for certain benefits. It is recommended to consult with a lawyer or a financial advisor who specializes in these matters to understand the impact of giving away your property on your eligibility for SSI and SSA benefits. They can provide you with specific advice based on your individual circumstances and the laws in your jurisdiction....Read More
Getting rid of bedbugs
can be a challenging process, but it is not impossible. Here are steps you can take to eliminate bedbugs from your home:
- Identify the infested areas: Check your mattress, bed frame, headboard, box spring, and any other areas where bedbugs may hide. Look for their eggs, excrement (small dark spots), and shed skin.
- Reduce clutter: Clear out any unnecessary items from your bedroom or living space. This will limit hiding places for bedbugs and make the treatment process more effective.
- Wash bedding and clothes: Remove and launder all infested bedding, clothing, and other washable fabrics in hot water (over 130°F/54°C) and dry them on high heat for at least 30 minutes. This can help kill bedbugs and their eggs.
- Vacuum thoroughly: Use a vacuum cleaner with a bag and a high-efficiency particulate air (HEPA) filter to vacuum all areas where bedbugs may be hiding, including mattresses, box springs, bed frames, furniture, baseboards, and cracks or crevices. After vacuuming, seal the bag tightly and dispose of it in an outdoor trash bin.
- Encase your mattress and box spring: Place specially designed bedbug-proof encasements on your mattress, box spring, and pillows to prevent bedbugs from entering or escaping. Make sure the encasements are labeled for bedbugs.
- Treat the infested area: There are various treatment options for bedbugs, including insecticides, steam, and heat. You may consider hiring a professional exterminator who specializes in bedbug removal for more effective and thorough treatment. Always follow the instructions on insecticide labels carefully and consider the safety of children or pets while using them.
- Dispose of infested items: If you have heavily infested furniture or items that cannot be salvaged, consider disposing of them properly. Seal them in plastic bags and label them as infested before throwing them away to prevent others from picking them up.
- Prevent re-infestation: After treatment, take preventive measures to avoid re-infestation. This includes regularly vacuuming your home, sealing cracks or crevices, using bedbug-proof mattress encasements, and being cautious when bringing used furniture or clothing into your home.
Remember, the process of eliminating bedbugs can take time and persistence. It is essential to be thorough and consistent with treatments to ensure complete eradication of these pests....Read More
AnonymousVeterinarians are trained to diagnose and treat parasitic infections in animals, including spiny-headed worms. If a human is infected with spiny-headed worms, they should consult with a medical professional for treatment....Read More